Tuesday, January 6, 2015

msexchange.org: Azure Active Directory for the Old-School AD Admin

Greetings! Hilde here to wish you a Happy New Year and to welcome you to the first Monday of 2015 and the first post of 2015 for AskPFEPlat! As you may know from reading my posts here, I tend to reminisce. Well it's the New Year, so here I go again … Anyone out there remember the "Distributed Systems Guide" from the Windows 2000 Resource Kit series of books? Chances are if you are an old-school AD admin, you read it cover to cover more than once. Pound for pound, that book is one of my top IT books EVER (and heaviest). I still learn something every time I open it. KUDOS to the numerous authors who had a hand in its creation (some of whom I've been privileged enough to work with). I still like tangible "hold in my hand" books and I would love an update to that one but the way book publishing has changed, I don't see that happening.



from Exchange News Full Article

No comments:

Post a Comment