Sunday, May 31, 2015

Steve Goodman: The next challenge…

awardsIt’s with great pleasure that I’m announcing that this Monday, 1st June, I’ll be joining multiple award-winning Microsoft partner, Content and Code as Head of Unified Communications. My role will be responsible for our Exchange and Skype for Business offerings, primarily in Office 365.

I’ve had a fantastic time at Ciber, where I’ve learnt from some of the best and been able to help them in many ways. I’ve had the opportunity to win and work on a range of interesting Office 365 projects, mostly complicated and often for large organizations. Sometimes though it is time to take on a new challenge.

Content and Code are a company that I’ve had my eye on for a while – I’ve been to their offices before as they host events, like the Messaging User Group and Office 365 User Group, and as the UK’s leading Office 365 partner our paths have crossed on quite a few occasions. Common customers often had glowing comments about their capabilities. For an MVP who wants to work with others who share that same drive to share knowledge, be great at what they do and delight customers, it’s a pretty good match.

For the blog, it’s business as usual. I’ll still be writing on here, SearchExchange, MSExchange.org, writing the odd book, hosting The UC Architects Podcast and speaking at conferences. I’ll also continue to help lead the UC Birmingham User Group and UC Day UK. You’ll also see me around the London user groups a little more often as well.



from Exchange News Full Article

No comments:

Post a Comment